Monday, September 5, 2011

labor day at my house

I actually got to sleep in this morning. Troy didn't wake up till 6:30! It was heaven. It felt so nice to wake up rested. So, this mornings shout out goes to the T-man for lettin mama get some sleep.

Look, I'm awake!!



I went to Walmart and 6 of the kids came with me. Had to get a few things to get us by for the next few days. I wanted to get Shelby some C.D.s for her birthday, but I am just gonna bring her with me and let her pick them out. The kids were pretty good at the store, only once did one of them get rammed in the ankles with the cart. I bribed them at the checkouts with a candy. (Yeah, I'm that kind of mom) So, all in all a good trip.

In other news Haylee found a dragonfly in her bug hunt this morning. It was really pretty cool looking.
She was hoping to save it even though it it missing part of a wing.

But, shortly after she became so upset because Colby, being the typical brother he is, tried to stomp on it. After I had to intervene to prevent the murder of an innocent bug, he died anyway. She was not happy.
Poor Hay. After 10 minutes of being sad, she's back outside searching for her next bug. And Colby can't go to his friends house until he makes her happy as punishment for being so mean to her. I am thinking a joint bug search party is about to be underway...........

No comments:

Post a Comment