Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!

46 years ago you two found each other. Nobody thought you'd make it, but I think you have proved them wrong. You have had a lot of ups and downs, but the ups and downs are what makes life worth living. We all have obstacles in life, but when you can hit them head on together, you can conquer anything. I know it sounds cheesy, but you two really are meant for each other. The fact that you have been through 46 years of marriage and are still going strong says a lot. I am proud that you are my parents. Without you, I wouldn't be the person I am today. 

Me and my dad


I was 13 here. This was one of our many camping trips.

   Check out my ma when she was younger! You know she had my dad eating outta her hand.................

This last one is my dad. I love this picture. It was taken when he was in the army. I can see so much of my dad in Colby.
I hope you guys had a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment