Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Travis

Cinnamon toast crunch. That's what Travis's hair smells like today. You too can have this wonderful scent in your hair too. All you gotta do is put your bowl of cereal on top of your head. I took a wet cloth to his head twice, but only a bath with some baby shampoo is gonna get rid of this smell.

He LOVES The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. He will fuss and get very loud in the car when it ends until I put it on again. Its quite funny, until about the 10th time it has been on. In a row. Over and over. I can now sing it word for word. As can any other person who happens to be riding in my car.

Every time we go anywhere in the car, he removes his socks and shoes. He likes to be barefoot, just like me, so I understand the need. But when you are out running several errands and have to put them back on him every time single you stop, it can drive ya nuts! Do you know how hard it is to get mad at something that you do too?
How could I get mad at this kid?

1 comment: