Friday, September 9, 2011

Colbys first game

Today was his first football game of the season. He was a starter, and did awesome! They won 46-6, and the whole team was walking on air. He is such a funny kid. He's almost always got a smile on his face. His teachers all tell me he is pure entertainment. They all love him, he just needs to concentrate on his work more. Hard to work on papers when you are being social, lol.

Dinner was served and who doesn't like spaghetti? Not any of my kids I tell ya.........
Cavin loves it

After they were all covered in spaghetti sauce, it was straight to the bath. After I hosed em' all down and put them to bed, I kinda hovered in the doorway for a minute. It still amazes me to think they are all here. They are all healthy and truly great kids. And I am truly thankful for everyone of them.


3 comments:

  1. Colbys game was great!!!!!!!!!! Susie your kids are great and we love them so much! You and Scott are great parents and they are all lucky to have you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way i love fried chicken!!!! lol just sayin .......

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh mom I see some fried chicken in your near future.....just sayin......LOL

    ReplyDelete