Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I have no name for this

I got 6 loads of laundry done today. Go me! But the bedding didn't get done so tomorrow I'll atempt it again. I have BBQ ribs cookin right now. The kids came home from school and let me know how yummy the house smells. I just need to go throw my potato salad together then dinner will be ready.

They all took turns telling me about their day in school. Caden had a fire safety day. He has informed me we need an escape plan. He is correct! I have talked to the kids about what to do if there's a fire, but its been a while since the last talk and Caden wasn't paying attention. Imagine that, huh? Haylee brought all her little scented hand sanitizers to school, and now the whole classroom asks her daily for some. I know she loves the attention, and its a good way to get her talking to other kids, so I don't mind the fact that we are gonna be paying more visits to bath and Body works. Shelby tells me all about the different kids in her class. Who's annoying, who cracks her up. Today a kid named Jack (he's Asian) wacked another kid in the back of the head and said, that's how we say Hi in Japan.

I love that they come home and tell me all about their days. Keeps us close to each other, and I hope it's something that never changes.

After chores and homework they all went out back to soak in the sun.
 Caden loves popcorn as an after school snack.

Haylee just chillin by the fence

So of course a few lil brothers had to do it too....

Yes, Chason is still in his jammas. I have learned not to sweat the small stuff......especially when we didn't have to go anywhere today.

 And here's Miss Rain doing her thing on the trampoline.
Pretty soon the weather will be changing, so we need to take advantage of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment