Saturday, September 17, 2011

Today was a great day. The girls had been looking forward to it for a long time. We had our "fun day" which was the girls, myself (with Troy of course), and even grandma Carol going out and doing whatever we want. We started off at Old Navy, where the girls each picked out flip flops and shirts. I picked out some cute shirts for the babies (Christmas presents) and watched my mom try a bunch of different hats on Shelby. The chick-fil-a cow was there and we all took turns spinning the wheel to win prizes.
The last time Cavin saw this cow he was yelling "Cows can't be dwessed! Cows gotta be naked!" He got a lot of laughs from all the workers at chick-fil-a. We all won something and then went next door to Michael's. Not my pick, but grandma had some awesome new yarn she was soo excited to go buy, and since she don't ask for much, we just had to oblige her.
Next was the mall. Grandma was worried someone might break into my car in search of her precious yarn, but I assured her it would be safe. So we grabbed some lunch. The Mexican food place is gone, so I settled for good ole chick-fil-a. Shelb had Chinese, Hay had pizza, and grandma Carol had Greek. So we had food from all around the world. After lunch we walked over to Aeropostale and got some cute clothes. I picked out a few new shirts for Colby while the girls tried on their clothes. Grandma of course, was checking out the purses.
Bath and body works was our next stop and we got some fun smelly stuff there. Kim will be happy to hear I got some lip gloss.......for me! Can you believe it?

Shelby wanted to go to Hot Topic next so I stayed just outside the front of the store so I could feed the baby. The girls got grandma to come with them by tempting her with hats to look at. She fell in love with the ugly doll hats they had.


She could easily make them, so I am hoping to get some soon......ahem.......mom

Shelby decided to buy some candy. Some very special candy. Candy that had one purpose. To cause my mothers intire face to suck back inside itself.
Yall ever heard of Warheads? If you haven't be afraid. Be very afraid. Or, watch someone else happily take it thinking its normal, juicy candy. Then, sit back and watch. Just make sure you don't have to use the bathroom first. Because if not then the 2nd time this act is done this time on lets say oh......grandpa, then you will surely wet your pants.

Sorry, dad, ma. But thanks for the good times...........

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for fun day! I had so much fun! Hmmmmmmm wonder what kind of candy I can find lol!!!!! I can still taste lemon ! lol love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete