Thursday, September 15, 2011

Date Night......kinda

Well we snuck off to a movie last night. Just me, Scott, and my sidekick lil Troy. It was Shelby's turn to babysit, so she was excited we finally went out so she could earn some money. I do not expect my older kids to babysit. I think they should be allowed to still be teens and have fun too. I also HATE it when people assume because I have a bunch of kids that I make my big kids take care of my little kids. I am the mom. That's my job. I used to have both Colby and Shelby babysit together and just split the money, but Shelby hated that, lol. So, the rules are--

1. The kids cannot be miserable while I am gone. If I come home and all I hear is how mean the babysitter was, its the last time they get to earn money.
2. House has to be clean. At least in the same order it was in when I left.
3. All children must still be alive when I get home.

That's it. Its not a lot.
So last night we get home and find black permanent marker all over my white walls. Shelby swears it had to of been Caden. I immediately think of Chase. This morning I check his hands and, well lets just say he was caught red...errr black handed.

Have you heard that hairspray will take marker off walls? Not true, although it will dull it. So now I gotta get a small can of paint at the store. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment