Tuesday, September 6, 2011

owie

Today started off pretty normal. Woke up at 7:00 a.m., gave Colby a hug goodbye, then started to get ready to hop in the shower, when Colby came barging back in. Good thing he was quick is all I am gonna say. He forgot his practice jersey and ran back home to get it, which of course meant he missed the bus. Which in turn means I miss my shower. So, I try very carefully to not wake the baby while I put him in his car seat (yeah like that was gonna happen) and drive Colb up to school. After I fork out a hundred bucks for more school fees (free education my foot) I get back home just in time to do Haylees hair. Caden comes down to eat some cereal after I make him change twice into something that sorta matches, when I notice his hand. I had to look twice at it.
Turns out he got stung by a bee the night before, and true to being typical Caden, didn't say a word about it. Sometimes he's a lil too tough. So, benadryl to the rescue. I kept him home from school so I could make sure the swelling was going down. He wasn't happy. He wanted to go to school, lol. I know, weird.

He lounged around the house most of the day, and it wasn't until dinner time that he could finally bend his finger. Dinner was my moms famous chicken noodle soup. The kids were very happy to get some.

Even Chason loved it
I ended up having to leave to go get Colby from practice, then had a couple errands with Scott to go run. The 2 youngest came with me because like Scott says, they are my sidekicks, lol. By the time I got home it was 9:00 and I had to hurry and get the lil ones in the bath while trying to get jammies on Cavin and Chase.  After I fed Troy and got him and Travis down for the night I went into the kitchen to make Scott's lunch for tomorrow. I was hoping to make it and get some down time on the couch and watch some of my dvr shows, but no. Because I was MIA after dinner the sink was overflowing with dishes. Besides, its always what I love to do at 10 o'clock at night.....It is now 11:20 p.m. and I am going to bed. After I peek on the kids of course. Oh, and let the dogs out. I might as well pick up the toys on the stairs on my way up too. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to catch up on my shows.

2 comments:

  1. I made homemade chicken soup on Monday!! Poor Cadens little finger :( I miss you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope he is better now

    ReplyDelete