Friday, September 23, 2011

Football Friday

I went to Colby's game today with only 3 of my kiddos with me. Was kinda strange to only have to answer questions coming from 1 kid. I am sure if both of the babies could, they woulda been asking a million questions too. It was really hot, but totally worth it. Colby's team won 28-0! Those boys (oh and 1 girl) were so fired up. Here they are before they took the field.
Football is one sport he loves to play. When he was first starting out, he would tell me his favorite thing was hearing the crack of his helmet and pads when he hit someone.

I am so glad he has something that holds his interest and keeps him out of trouble. We love going to the games and cheering him on. You meet other parents, and it gives us all something to look forward to. Oh, and there's the added bonus of me not having to cook. I declared Fridays no cook days. By the time the game is over and I have waited for him to come outta the locker room, its just too late to start dinner and have to clean up. So see......its a win-win situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment