Friday, September 30, 2011

Haylee-Bug

I wonder if Haylee will be 40 years old and I will still be calling her Haylee-bug. Probably, lol. Haylee is my helper. She is always asking me if there's anything I need help with. She's a lot like Colby with that. She has a giggle that will put a smile on anybodys face. If the baby is fussing, then she tries to get to him before I do. She has such a kind heart and is going to be a great mom someday.

One of the perks to helping without being asked is I am a lot more leanient on her. It is now way past bedtime, and all the squad is in bed. All but Haylee, lol. She is nestled up on the couch watching t.v.

And even though this is my sanity time, she gets to stay up late and just chill out.
This is one of my favorite times of the day. All my kiddos are tucked in bed, safe and warm. I get to play on my computer, watch t.v. (a whole movie if I want!!) or talk to my hubby uninterupted. The house is quiet and peacefull. So, now I'm going to turn off my computer, and go watch a movie with my daughter. Nighters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment